Dear Radio,
We use to be so close, what happened to us. I remember the times when we use to gather in the living room, and watch you vibrantly lit up as beautiful music jumped out of your sides. It always brought joy to my ears to cut out all of the distractions and listen to you. One morning I went down, and you were gone…and in your place…a big screen TV, with moving characters on it. I cried my heart out to my parent asking where you’d go. Then my mother pointed to the top of the dresser. You’ve shrunk, big time: and from that point on I knew that I was losing you. As I got older you went form a huge Jukebox that everybody enjoyed to watch to a little clip-on that you can buy from the dollar store. Everybody is trying to replace you according to how advance technology is getting. Whatever happened to us radio, you use to be grand scale; but now you are just an American pastime.
lol. this is cute
ReplyDelete